Urgent Care for Pets
When you need to feel better quickly.
Consider us urgent care for your pets.
Similar to urgent care for people, we’re focused on providing treatment that falls between routine exams and emergency care. Essentially, urgent care for pets is whenever you think to yourself, “I think something’s wrong — a vet should take a look at this ASAP.” If you sense your pet is experiencing discomfort, we’d be happy to check things out.
Some reasons you might show up with your pet:
- Bite wounds
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Itchy skin or rashes
- Hair loss
- Pain or limping
- Overgrown nails
- Changes in behavior
- Loss of appetite or overeating
- Cuts and abrasions
- Eye issues (tearing, redness, discharge)
- Ear infections
- Runny nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Worms, fleas, ticks, or mites
- Urinating blood
- Urinary changes
- Toxin ingestion
- Your pet ate a foreign body (toy, rawhide, etc)
Urgent care is not:
- Life-threatening injuries or diseases (these require immediate hospitalization)
Remember: If you’re not sure what to do or where to go, give us a call and we’ll direct you. We’re open late, since these things don’t usually happen on par with your schedule.
Please note — we currently treat cats and dogs only, and overnight boarding is not available.