Need a travel certificate?

Travel Domestically and Internationally with Your Pet

Get Started
Telehealth Benefits Desktop
Telehealth Benefits Mobile

Benefits of Bond Travel

A personal concierge confirms and organizes the required documentation for your travel plans.
Dedicated Veterinary Nurses and Travel Agents help you navigate your destination’s travel requirements.
USDA Accredited Veterinarians perform an exam and complete all required documentation.
Schedule a telehealth visit with Bond Vet
1. Submit an inquiry

After submitting an inquiry, you will receive an email that provides additional instructions. Please review this email carefully and reply back so that our Travel Agents can begin your documentation.

Telehealth confirmation email
2. Meet with an accredited vet

During your appointment our vet will perform the USDA Exam and complete all required documentation

Join the virtual vet visit
3. Receive your documents

The Certificate of Veterinary Inspections will be given to you at the time of your appointment, and the International Health Certificates will either be emailed to you or will be mailed overnight.

Meet with our virtual vet
4. Bon Voyage

Enjoy your trip with your furry companion!

Traveling with Your Pet

Pet Travel

Pet travel can be complicated, especially when it comes to international travel. At Bond Travel, we understand how important it is to keep your furry companion safe and comfortable throughout the journey. Our experienced Bond Travel Agents and USDA-accredited veterinarians can assist you in planning and organizing the required documentation for your pet's travel, both domestically and abroad, and help you navigate obtaining any governmental endorsements required for your travel. Whether you're a dog or cat person, we're here to help you bring your pet with you on your next adventure.

Learn more:

  • Traveling within the USA (including Puerto Rico, Mexico, or Canada)? Click here.

  • Traveling internationally? Click here.